Access & Inclusions
Our Access & Inclusion Statement
Central West Tours is committed to providing and continually improving services to our diverse community, including people with disability, their families, and carers as well as families with young children and older people. We strive to continually improve access to services for everyone to participate in and enjoy our travel experiences.
How We Do This
- Or We offer our guests multiple options for bookings – either through our website, by emailing telephone.
- We ask all guests at booking whether they have any specific access needs.
- Floor plans of our accommodation venues are available on request, including details on accessibility and photos.
- All guests are provided with clear itineraries and written instructions on activities at each of our various destinations.
- Each of our guides is fully-briefed on access needs and any special needs of all guests, including pick up and drop off requirements.
- We have trained our staff in disability awareness and in communicating with people with learning or behavioural challenges.
- We use plain English that’s easy to read on our website, itineraries and tour information.
- We can arrange quiet places at all tour venues and facilities, and are happy to assist with guests taking time out of the tour itinerary and rejoining when they feel comfortable.
- We welcome assistance dogs.
- We can arrange wheelchair accessible rooms at some limited accommodation venues and ensure accessibility at all venues on our tour itineraries, including transport access.
- We are happy to offer a Companion discount on request.
- We cater for all genuine food allergies and intolerances and can provide alternative menu options.
- We offer a range of contact methods for receiving feedback and complaints, either direct or by email or telephone.
- We saved the best to last, many accommodation venues and cellar doors are pet-friendly in the Central West region. Ask us before you book and we’ll let you know if your furry friend is able to join you on your region adventure.
Say hello and drop us a line for more information
Acknowledgement of Country
Central West Tours acknowledge the generations of the local Aboriginal people of the Wiradjuri people who have lived and derived their physical and spiritual needs from the forests, rivers, lakes and streams of Central West Region as the traditional owners and custodians of these lands.